MECOXI is an iron and steel sector company based in the province of Pontevedra, which from day one has striven to offer its customers the complete manufacture and supply of:
- Customized laser, high-definition plasma and oxy-fuel cutting of carbon and stainless sheet metal of all kinds of quality.
- Design and manufacture of industrial machinery
- Construction and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
- Precision CNC machining.
- Gear manufacturing and cutting.
- Boiler-making and welding.
- Industrial Maintenance.
A differentiating factor
What sets us apart from our competitors in the sector, as far as our production process goes, is that we offer our customers the whole process, for any item of equipment, from completing all the phases to a finished product.
- Product design.
- Raw material stock: sheet metal and bars made of (carbon and stainless) steel, polyamides, bronzes, brass, etc.
- Customized cutting of materials (laser, plasma, oxy-fuel, etc.)
- Folding and transforming process.
- Welding process, boiler-making.
- Completes machining of all the materials (milling cutter, lathe, cutting, drilling, fitting, etc.)
- Assembly of all the elements, set-up and installation at customer's premises. Dimensional control.
- Delivery with own means
The Management's commitment to improving in all aspects of the business has prompted it to build new and modern facilities in the A Veigadaña Industrial Estate in Mos (Pontevedra), from which to carry on doing business, expanding its production and organization capacity, with new technical and human resources and so be able to offer a greater manufacturing capacity and speed in responding to our customers' demands.
The company is expanding in order to capture new markets both at home and abroad, firmly contributing to its internationalization, as the cornerstone for ensuring a stable future with progression. That is why we are taking the right steps towards expansion and capturing new markets and new customers to whom we can offer our services.
The company is staffed by qualified professionals with a high level of experience, gained after several years in the sector. Its workforce is formed by; first level millers, lathe operators, fitters, welders, first level sheet metal cutting management workers, Technical Engineers for the Design and Quality department, and Business Administration and Management graduates.
We design and carry out complete projects in industrial machinery, CNC machining and tools, using highly qualified professionals from our industry who provide solutions to all our customers' technical needs. In turn, our Quality Department's staff guarantee the complete verification and traceability of the company's production processes, before, during, and upon delivery of the finished product, recording each item of data required in each process.